An effective environmental, safety and health program is crucial to the success of our employees and the clients we support. We believe in holding ourselves – and each other – accountable to these core values.
- Comply with all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations.
- Encourage personal accountability and compliance with ES&H best practices during employee training and in performance reviews.
- Proactively improve our health and safety performance with the goal of creating a culture of zero injuries.
- Ensure that personnel are properly trained and provided with appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
To assure we maintain the highest possible safety standards, we adhere to a comprehensive set of practices, including:
- Take appropriate action to minimize hazards or change conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Design and operate our plants and facilities in a manner that protects the Environment as well as the Health and Safety of our employees, contractors, and the public.
- Develop and produce products that can be manufactured, distributed, used, and recycled in a safe, secure, and sustainable manner.
- Develop Site and Project Speciﬁc Environmental, Safety, and Heath procedures and reporting to meet our Clients’ requirements.
- Transparent discussion of our Environmental, Health, and Safety practices and performance with all our stakeholders.